New Business Sales Executive – IaaS sales or "Infrastructure Services"
Experience (2 years minimum)
- Heads of Sales and Marketing
- Operational Teams
- Security/compliance advisors
- Pre-sales Team
- Marketing Team
- Sales Executives
As a New Business Sales Executive responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Deliver sales based upon Total Contract Value (TCV), Profit and Service Specific revenue targets as provided by the business each year.
- Development of key relationships at Executive, Director and Management level within businesses ranging in size from 500 to 1,500 employees to enable the development of new business sales opportunities.
- Management of all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation through to the proposal, presentation and finally to contract negotiation and close.
- Generation of sales leads through attendance at exhibitions, seminars and other sales events. Strategic networking with the customer, building long term relationships, understanding business drivers and developing strategic initiatives.
- Generation of Sales Opportunities through cold calling and working with internal and external telemarketing resource to maximise the sales pipeline.
- Produce accurate sales forecasts on a monthly basis that details sales pipeline, opportunities generated and projected close dates.
- Maintaining and updating the sales CRM system
- Revenue will be delivered through the entire portfolio of solutions and services, including; private cloud, public cloud services. In addition all complementary Professional Services, and service add-ons.
- Consistent high performer used to working under pressure and hitting targets.
- Knowledge of IaaS and SaaS is highly desirable.
- Solid comprehension of the business drivers and business outcomes related to the procurement and management of enterprise IT infrastructure, including how the range of services/options available that can help influence these drivers
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A highly self-motivated individual with a confident attitude and yet able to demonstrate an ability to work successfully within a team.
- Ability to integrate and interact with other departments.
- Energetic and positive
- Highly organized
**Pay is commensurate with experience, and highly competitive.